I’m on vacation right now, so I will not be able to do a full post this week,and here is my Rocky Mountain view:
I’m sad because Robin Thicke is begging for some justice, but I’m sure someone else will take care of it.
Regardless, since this we are halfway through the year, let’s have some fun and see what albums stuck out.
This is a preliminary list of what I think are the best albums of 2014 so far, but it will change drastically in another six months:
10. War On Drugs – Lost in the Dream
9. White Lung – Deep Fantasy
8. Damon Albarn – Everyday Robots
7. Paolo Nutini – Caustic Love
6. Owen Pallett – In Conflict
5. St. Vincent – St. Vincent
4. Against Me! – Transgender Dysphoria Blues
3. Lykke Li – I Never Learn
2. Daley – Days & Nights
1. Broken Bells – After the Disco
I’m just a sucker for Danger Mouse.
Happy listening everybody, I hope you’re enjoying your summer.
And do you know an album that HAS to be on this list? Make your case and I’ll think about it.